PWebS HTTP Server
25-Aug-2002 - Released version 0.0.2
Here's the changes from previous release:
- Implemented Keep-Alive, following the HTTP/1.1 specification.
This bring a powerful speedup (at least in benchmarks..) but take on the
other hand make the server to miss some request (average is 4 over 1000).
- SSI feature almost all of the original NCSA SSI directives, the only one not
implemented is 'exec'. The rest should work fine.
- The response process is now modularized: the header of the response are
are keeped in a dictionary and there is a function that build (and send)
the standard response header.
- Fixed a bug with the rotation of logs
- Disabled (temporary) Timeout because the timer code is really broken and make a mess
17-Aug-2002 - Initial release
This is the first public release (version 0.0.1)